These pancakes are made with almond flour and cornmeal which means they're the perfect gluten-free breakfast. The added Greek yogurt increases the protein content to keep you full until lunch.
- 1/4 cup stone ground yellow cornmealstone ground yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 eggs separated, plus 1 egg white
1. In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix the cornmeal, almond flour, salt, yogurt, maple syrup and egg yolks.
2. In a separate bowl, whip the egg whites until soft peaks form.
3. Gently combine the eggs and flour mix with the egg whites.
4. In a greased medium hot skillet, portion out the batter into small pancakes. Cook for a few minutes per side, until golden brown.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!