At only 77 calories per serviing, these tasty carrot fries, made by twin viewers Joy and Judy, are 363 calories less than traditional sweet potato fries!
- 1 lb carrots, washed with skins on
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut ends off of carrots and then cut them into thin strips.
3. Place carrots in a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt and pepper and toss until coated.
4. Place carrots in a single layer on baking sheet.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown. Turn carrots over at about 10 minutes into baking.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes. Sprinkle with fresh mint.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in 30 Days/30 Ideas for Your Biggest Body Problems.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!