Infused with lime juice, Sriracha, and ginger, TV personality Cristina Ferrare's zesty vinaigrette will transform any lackluster salad into a dish so tasty you'll scrape the bowl clean. The recipe, which can also be used as a marinade for chicken or pork, is featured in Ferrari's new cookbook Food for Thought, which is focused on meals to improve your brain health. To help reduce inflammation and boost your gut health, drizzle this dressing atop her body-healing salad.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
1. In a blender or food processor, blend the orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, Sriracha hot sauce, garlic, ginger, and salt.
2. With the blender running on medium, slowly add the sesame and olive oils until all of the oils have been added.