With minimal prep and ingredients with maximum nutrient density, this delicious recipe can be ready within 30 minutes! Pair with roasted broccoli, sweet potatoes, or any colorful plant you wish!
Recipe from Grain Berry
- 3 cups Onyx Grain Berry Bran Flakes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 chicken breast cutlets
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large shallow bowl, mix eggs, Parmesan, and garlic powder.
2. Use a second shallow bowl to hold bran flakes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Dip each cutlet in egg mixture and the pat each side liberally with the bran flakes.
4. Place on greased baking dish and drizzle each cutlet with olive oil. Cook about 20 -25 minutes at 350°F. Chicken coating should be crispy when done.