This low-calorie summer salad is packed with lots of nutrients that are good for your body. If you want to switch up the flavor you can swap hemp seeds for sesame and pumpkin seeds.
- 1 1/2 cups diced cucumbers (about 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1 Asian pear, cored and diced (about 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/2 avocado, diced (about 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp shelled hemp seeds (hemp hearts)
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, pear, avocado, cilantro, and salt.
2. Sprinkle with maple syrup, oil, and lemon juice.
3. Gently toss and sprinkle with hemp seeds before serving.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!