2 scallions, minced 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated 1 tsp curry powder 1 pinch salt and pepper 8 oz chicken breast 1 cup water 1 cup frozen baby peas 1.5 cup quinoa 1/4 cup cilantro 1 tbsp fresh lime juice 2 tsp olive oil
To prepare chicken:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine scallions, ginger, curry powder, lime juice, salt and pepper.
3. Place chicken in a baking dish and cover each piece with seasoning mixture.
4. Bake until cooked through, turning once during the process for about 20 to 25 minutes.
To prepare quinoa:
1. Bring the water to boil in a small saucepan.
2. Add the quinoa, baby peas and salt. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until the quinoa is tender and has absorbed all the liquid, 11 to 13 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and add the cilantro. Season with olive oil and salt and pepper. Serve as a side with the chicken.
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s newsletter and never miss the best content.
Get everything you need to live healthy and happy.
Click here to sign up.