Skip the greasy, fried finger foods and make your next game day get-together or holiday bash healthier by serving Danica Patrick's baked chicken wings. Cooking the wings on a sheet pan makes clean-up a breeze, and with their hot sauce and cayenne pepper coating, they're sure to satisfy any heat seeker's stomach. Plus, making your own dairy-free ranch dip transforms a seemingly unoriginal dish into a true showstopper.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Set out three bowls. In the first bowl, place the coconut flour. In the second, combine the eggs, almond milk, and hot sauce. In the third, add the almond flour paprika, cayenne, one teaspoon salt, and one teaspoon pepper. Place each chicken wing in the coconut flour, then the egg mixture, and then the almond flour and spice mixture, making sure that the chicken is well coated.
3. Shake off any excess and place on a sheet pan fitted with a wire rack. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until golden brown, crispy, and cooked through.
4. In a small bowl, combine the coconut milk, olive oil, parsley, dill, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, and remaining salt and pepper and combine well with a blender or immersion blender. Serve the ranch dip alongside the spicy chicken wings and a little more hot sauce if you like it spicy.
** Note: Calorie count is for one serving of wings and one serving of ranch dip.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Ultimate Keto: Everything You Need to Know About the Diet Everyone Is On.