This appetizing recipe featuring the "bacon of Italy," pancetta, will not disappoint your taste buds. A combination packed with flavor and nutritional benefits, this recipe can be made in under 10 minutes.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 10 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1/2 tsp smoked sweet paprika
- 10 rounds pancetta
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Wrap each asparagus spear in bacon.
4. Put on the baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes per side until the bacon is crispy and the asparagus is tender. Broil for the last minute of cooking to make the bacon crispy.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant .