Photo from Elizabeth Griffin
These protein-packed pancakes are a perfect way to make your family breakfast even healthier. Not only are these pancakes easy to make, but they include bananas and protein powder, making them more nutrient-rich than your run-of-the-mill pancake recipe.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 1 cup oats, ground
- 1 banana
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 scoop protein powder
- butter, for brushing
- blueberries, for garnish
- yogurt, for garnish
- maple syrup, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 250° F. Place everything but the garnishes in the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat and brush with butter.
3. Pour the pancake batter into the pan in batches and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side.
4. Place the cooked pancakes in the oven to keep warm while you finish the remaining pancakes.
5. Plate the pancakes and top with any combination of the garnishes.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!