Turn your average guacamole dip into a creative football stadium for the Super Bowl in just a few easy steps!
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 3 containers of guacamole
- 1 bag of pretzels sticks
- 1 container of sour cream
- cilantro, for garnish
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
1. Fill a pan with guacamole, and smooth out.
2. Make field goals out of pretzels that are glued together with sour cream. Keep pretzels in place with limes.
3. Fill a piping bag with sour cream. Pipe the lines of a football field onto the guacamole in the pan.
4. Cover the end zone in cilantro.
**Note: For specific calorie count, check the nutrition labels of your purchased ingredients.