1 1/2 cups almond flour 2 tbsp butter, melted 1/2 tsp Kosher salt 2 tbsp honey 2 egg whites 2 whole eggs 2/3 cup sugar 1 tsp lemon zest 6 tbsp lemon juice 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 tbsp cornstarch 1 tbsp powdered sugar, for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the almond flour, honey, butter, and salt into a food processor and blend until combined. Remove from the food processor and press into an 8x8 baking dish, lined with parchment and sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Place into the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, until light brown around the edges. Remove from the oven and cool.
4. In a large bowl, combine egg white and mix until frothy. Add the sugar, whole eggs, lemon zest and juice, baking soda, and cornstarch. Pour over the crust and bake for another 20-25 minutes. Let cool before cutting into bars.
5. Dust with powdered sugar.
Become an insider
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.