Enjoy this fan-favorite appetizer in the comfort of your own home. This recipe is super easy to make and serves a crowd. By using frozen spinach, you can be in control of how much flavor you add to the dish.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 1 1/2 cup frozen artichokes, thawed and drained
- 2 cups frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded, low-moisture mozzarella
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup store-bought salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, spinach, garlic, sour cream, mayo, Parmesan, 1 cup of the mozzarella, and season with salt and pepper. Place in an 8x8 baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and place into the oven. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the dip is bubbling around the edges of the baking dish. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Truth About Store-Bought Iced Tea.