Combat your morning sweet tooth with this delicious and protein-filled breakfast recipe. Daphne Oz created this recipe for her and Hilaria Baldwin's sugar break plan that encourages eating whole, natural, and naturally-sweetened foods and cutting out all artificial sugar from your life. Give these almond butter balls a try!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 4 dates, chopped
- 1 cup oats
- 2 1/2 scoops whey protein powder
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut or hemp seeds
1. Mix all ingredients, except coconut or hemp seeds, together in a bowl until well combined.
2. Form small balls with the batter you created and roll in shredded coconut or hemp seeds.
3. Stick balls in the fridge or freezer to set and then enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Hilaria Baldwin and Daphne Oz’s Sugar Break.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!