Daphne Oz's autumnal oatmeal recipe made with creamy peanut butter and crunchy apples will keep you satisfied all morning long. A dash of cinnamon adds the perfect amount of sweetness, ideal for those times when you want a break from sugar.
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 3 medium-large Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced into 1-2" chunks
- swirl of peanut butter
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter (optional)
- 4 cups water
- pinch salt
1. Cook the oats until they reach desired texture and creaminess.
2. Chop apples, toss them into the oats, and stir.
3. Add peanut butter and mix until melted and spread throughout.
4. Top with a dash of cinnamon and butter (optional) and enjoy!
* Calorie count includes optional butter ingredient.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Hilaria Baldwin and Daphne Oz’s Sugar Break.