2 lbs 70% or higher dark chocolate (melted) 1/2 cup cherries 1/4 cup cocoa nibs 1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Put parchment paper down on sheet tray.
2. Melt chocolate in the microwave on 50% power at 60-second intervals, stirring well in between. As chocolate becomes more fluid, cut interval time to 30 seconds and then 15 seconds, always stirring well in between.
3. Lay 1 1/2 pounds of chocolate out on the tray and use a spatula to create a leveled layer of chocolate.
4. Set aside remaining chocolate.
5. Sprinkle dried cherries across the chocolate on the sheet, then sprinkle with shredded coconut.
6. Lightly sprinkle cocoa nibs on the chocolate and spread evenly across the chocolate.
7. Put the set aside 1/2 pound of chocolate into microwave to liquefy.
8. Pour the melted chocolate on top of what's already on the tray. Let solidify.
Become an insider
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.