Jazz up your go-to salmon dinner with colorful cherry tomatoes and green beans for a delicious meal that's also a great source of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp capers, rinsed and drained, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cups lettuce
- 3 oz poached, grilled, or canned salmon
- 6 grape or cherry tomatoes. halved
- ground pepper, to taste
1. Cook green beans in boiling water until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2. Whisk together Dijon mustard, parsley, capers, lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, and coarse salt. Set aside.
3. Cook the sweet potato in a microwave. When done, transfer into a bowl with the lettuce.
4. Arrange salmon, green beans, and grape or cherry tomatoes over lettuce. Drizzle with dressing and season with pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!