- 4-6 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 to 3 lemons), depending on how tangy you like it
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic (if using). Then very slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly to emulsify. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in How To Cheat On Your Diet This Summer And Still Lose Weight.