- 3-4 cups ripe watermelon, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 fresh, ripe peaches, halved, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb brine-packed Greek feta, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 seedless English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp chiffonade-cut fresh mint leaves
- 2-3 tbsp honey, to taste
Combine all of the ingredients except the honey in a large salad bowl. Drizzle the honey over the top, toss together, and serve immediately.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in How To Cheat On Your Diet This Summer And Still Lose Weight.
Your Video is Loading