- 2 large ripe peaches, diced medium (about 2 cups)
- 2 ripe medium tomatoes, diced medium (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 large red onion, diced small (about 1 cup)
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds and white pith removed, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Makes 3 1/2 cups of salsa.
In a medium mixing bowl, gently stir together all the ingredients.
Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary. You can make this salsa a few hours ahead, cover, and refrigerate to allow all the flavors to come together.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in How To Cheat On Your Diet This Summer And Still Lose Weight.