You can't go wrong with spicy honey and bourbon cocktail. Make this drink in bulk to enjoy with friends, or for a stay-at-home date with your significant other.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 1 cup honey
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 oz club soda
- 2 oz blood orange juice
- blood orange slices, for garnish
To make the spicy honey:
1. Place the honey and the jalapeño slices into a small pot and bring to a simmer. Once the honey begins to bubble, turn the heat off and let steep.
2. Cool and place into a container. Keep in the fridge for up to a week.
To make the spritz:
1. Place ice into glasses. Add the bourbon, blood orange juice, and 1 tsp spicy honey.
2. Stir to combine and top with soda. Garnish with blood oranges.