Turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. You can enhance the body's absorption of turmeric’s active ingredient — curcumin — by up to 2,000 percent when you combine it with the black ground pepper on these crispy chicken wings! Pair this dish with a side of creamy Greek Yogurt Wing Dip for a tasty meal loaded with health benefits.
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coarse sea salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Make sure wings are dry. In a small bowl combine baking powder, salt, pepper, and turmeric.
3. Toss wings with half of the turmeric mixture, make sure wings are well coated. Then toss with the remaining half.
4. Place wings, in a single layer, on a cookie sheet with a rack insert.
5. Bake 20 minutes, turn. Bake 20 more minutes, turn again. Bake 20 more minutes.