Get your daily dose of heart-healthy fats from the avocados in this salad. Make ahead to have lunch, dinner, or a side dish for the week.
- 3 medium heads endive, cut crosswise into 3/4-inch ribbons
- 2 avocados, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 apple, quartered, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced chives
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- pinch of salt
- freshly ground pepper
1. In a large bowl, toss together all salad ingredients.
2. Sprinkle salad with syrup, vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper and mix gently.