This recipe is short on time and ingredients, but is packed with flavor and nutrients. Enjoy the sight of a bowl full of color and the taste of crunchy vegetables and tangy flavor. Whip this salad up in just minutes and enjoy every bite at the family dinner table or your next picnic. It is among Tim McGraw's favorite dishes, and it can be one of yours, too!
- 1 lb organic carrots, washed and peeled
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
1. Using a peeler, cut the carrots into very thin slices.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice and olive oil until it is emulsified and drizzle over the carrot peels. Toss.
3. Add cilantro and green onion. Toss
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!