Makes 1 serving
- 1 tsp crushed fenugreek seeds
- 1 tsp grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup sweet potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup peas (frozen and defrosted or fresh and blanched)
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
Heat a small cast-iron or non-stick fry pan and dry roast the fenugreek seeds for about 20 seconds, stirring often.
Add the oil, sweet potatoes and onions and cook until vegetables have softened and are starting to brown, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk the eggs with a little water, salt and pepper and the mozzarella.
Once vegetables are soft, stir in the peas and pour the eggs over the veggies. Crumble the feta on top and cook, for 2 minutes on medium high, cover the pan and continue cooking until the eggs have set.