This ooey-gooey lava cake can be made in the microwave in just 90 seconds. Yes, you read that right — you can have a decadent chocolate dessert in a minute and a half. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top to finish it off.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of Kosher salt
- 3/4 cup milk, plus 1 tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 (1 oz.) chunks of chocolate
- vanilla ice cream, for topping
1. Place all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk to combine. Add in the milk and the vanilla and whisk till combined. Divide evenly between four, 8 oz, coffee mugs.
2. Place a piece of chocolate into the center of each mug. Cook for 90 seconds and check to see if set on the rim but jiggly in the center. If still loose, cook for 30 second intervals until done. Top with ice cream and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!