Combine spices and herbs with a regular stick of butter to make your condiment more exciting. Whip this up quickly for a dinner to bring another element of flavor to the table — simply add a fresh, toasted baguette.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 1 head garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus 1 tbsp
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 sprigs parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 stick of butter, room temperature
- 1 baguette loaf
1. Cut the top of the garlic off to reveal the cloves. Pour in the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of water and season with salt. Place the top back onto the garlic and place in a small microwave-safe bowl. Top with a plate that fits over the top of the bowl. Microwave for 8 to 9 minutes on medium power until soft.
2. Remove from the microwave and let cool enough to handle or store in the fridge for up to a week. Once cool, squeeze the garlic in to a bowl and add the spices, parsley, and butter. Serve with bread.
**Note: Calorie count does not include bread.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Robin Roberts on the Shocking Story of a Woman Stolen as a Baby.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!