Celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis loves to make this salad recipe to her family during the holidays. Serve this to your family to add a delicious side with healthy vitamins and antioxidants to your plates.
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses or cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tsp agave syrup or honey
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, shaved or thinly sliced
- 2 small bunches Tuscan kale, ribs removed, leaves sliced into thin ribbons (7 cups)
- 2/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2/3 cup Marcona almonds, coarsely chopped (or slivered almonds)
- 8 oz Gorgonzola Dolce or goat cheese, crumbled (2 cups)
Prep: 40 min
1. Whisk together pomegranate molasses, mustard, agave, and salt in a large bowl. (If using honey in place of agave, add 1 tsp water.)
2. Drizzle in oil, whisking constantly to emulsify.
3. Add Brussels sprouts and kale to bowl. Toss to coat in dressing, working greens with your hands to help soften them. Fold in pomegranate seeds and almonds. Top with Gorgonzola.