Make this ahead of time, store for up to 2 to 3 days, and enjoy with this dish or some fish or chicken
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch sea salt
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
- 3-4 tbsp water
- 6 cup fresh baby mixed greens
- 6-8 oz roast turkey breast
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 pickling cucumber, sliced
- 10 green olives, chopped
In a food processor, blend avocado, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, slowly adding the water and processing until the dressing has a creamy consistency.
Place fresh baby mixed greens on two serving plates and top with roast turkey breast, red onion, cucumber and green olives. Add the avocado cream dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Dr. Mark Hyman.