Spring rolls are a light appetizer popularly served in Southeast Asian cuisine.
- 2 tbsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp low-sodium organic Sriracha sauce
- 3 oz protein of choice
- 1 package spring roll wrappers
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 cup arugula
- generous handfuls fresh basil, mint or cilantro leaves
Whisk liquid ingredients together and marinate the protein in them for 10-20 minutes. Remove protein and bake them at 325°F for 10 minutes.
Dip a wrapper in hot water for about 10 seconds.
Spread on a cutting board or plate and layer all ingredients on bottom third of wrapper.
Fold the bottom of the wrapper up over the ingredients.
Fold in sides, then continue rolling up.
Place seam-side down on plate. Makes approximately 3 spring rolls.