If you've been in search of a guilt-free way to satisfy your cookie dough craving, food blogger Alejandra Ramos has just the recipe for you. Transform Greek yogurt into a delicious dip by adding vanilla extract, your choice of nut butter, and dark chocolate chips. Better yet, top it off with a few apple slices. If you really want to go the distance, pop the dip in the freezer. You'll get cookie dough frozen yogurt in no time. However you prefer it, this treat will be the dessert game-changer you've been looking for.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup creamy natural peanut, cashew, or almond butter
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- stevia or honey, to taste
- 1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- apple slices, for serving
1. In a medium bowl, combine Greek yogurt, nut butter, vanilla extract, and kosher salt (with the salt added, you'll need less sweetener).* Whisk until smooth.
2. Sweeten to taste with stevia, then stir in chocolate chips. (Dark chocolate chips have less sugar than milk or white chocolate.)
3. Serve with apple slices as a dip, or enjoy with a spoon! (Remember, pop the dip in the freezer for a frozen yogurt style treat.)**
*Spritz measuring spoon with cooking spray to make it easier to measure and release nut butter.
**Customize the recipe by adding spices like ground cinnamon or ginger.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in 99 Food Hacks You Can’t Live Without.