If you love dipping your veggies into ranch dressing, but hate all the calories it can add to your snack, this recipe can provide a healthy alternative. By simply adding herbs and spices into Greek yogurt you can create a flavorful, low-calorie dip.
Recipe inspired by The Salty Marshmallow
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cracked black pepper
- freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
1. Whisk together the Greek yogurt and milk until smooth.
2. Add the spices and whisk to combine. Add in the lemon and whisk.
3. Pour into a jar and chill in the refridgerator until ready to serve.