With the Super Bowl right around the corner, this wing dip recipe is sure to be a crowd favorite at any game-day party. Saving over 500 calories, compared to regular Ranch dips, this recipe makes possible to go low-calorie without sacrificing flavor.
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus more for wings
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to combine.
2. Place the mixture into the fridge to chill, then serve alongside Buffalo wings.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Oz Investigates: Is There a Chicken Wing That's Oz-Approved? .
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!