America's Test Kitchen has come up with a great way for you to use the avocados that are sitting in your freezer. Enjoy this delicious drink packed with tons of vitamins and nutrients for breakfast or as a snack.
- 1 oz (1 cup) baby kale
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup water
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 ripe avocado, pitted and cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp hemp seed hearts
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Process on low speed until mixture is combined but still coarse in texture, about 10 seconds.
2. Increase speed to high and puree until completely smooth, about one minute. Enjoy!
Note: Do not use frozen chopped kale for this recipe.