1 3/4 lbs fish 1/3 cup lime juice 3 tbsp tequila corn tortilla salsa non-fat sour cream 3 cups green cabbage, shredded 3 cups red cabbage, shredded 1 cup fresh carrot, shredded 1 cup cilantro leaves 1/2 cup lime juice 1 tbsp grapeseed oil 1/2 tsp cumin seeds 1 tsp sugar
1. Rinse fish, pat dry and place in a zip lock baggie with lime juice and tequila. Turn the coat.
2. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Prepare Cilantro Slaw by combining all ingredients in a medium bowl. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
4. Remove fish from marinade and spray lightly with cooking spray. Grill over medium-hot coals turning once until lightly browned and just opaque on inside (about 10 minutes). Cut fish into bite size pieces.
5. Heat corn tortillas until soft, place fish in tortillas and add cilantro slaw, salsa, and the sour cream.
Become an insider
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.