Craving a chocolate bar? Want to munch on popcorn? Get the best of both worlds with this popcorn recipe that's sure to satisfy both your sweet tooth and your salty craving.
- 5-6 cups air-popped popcorn
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- 2 tbsp Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
1. In a brown paper bag, add 1/4 cup unpopped kernels and fold over 2-3 times. Cook in the microwave for 2.5-3 minutes or until the kernels stop popping every second. Remove and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the Dutch-processed cocoa, coconut sugar and sea salt and mix well.
3. In a large paper bag or mixing bowl, add the popcorn and lightly spray with the coconut oil. Add the cocoa mixture over it and shake well until fully combined. Serve and enjoy!
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The New Body Types: Find Out Which You Are to Maximize Weight Loss Results.