Dressings and vinaigrettes can make or break your salad. Typical salad dressings can be full of unhealthy fats, but healthy-fat versions can be both delicious and easy to make. A favorite of Molly Sims, this herb vinaigrette, created by nutritionist Elissa Goodman, is loaded with healthy fats and fragrant herbs that’ll boost the flavor of any salad.
Recipe from Everyday Chic by Molly Sims.
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, very neatly chopped
- 2-3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- pinch sea salt
- pinch pepper
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Store in the fridge in a tightly sealed glass jar for up to a week.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The New Collagen Trend Debate.