The Letting Go Bowl is light and clean. So, settle in for a mindful eating experience and savor every bite of this irresistible bowl, which is topped off with oranges, walnuts, and the signature Lavender, Chamomile, Honey Dressing. It's part of The Living Clearly Method, Hilaria Baldwin's system for a fit body, healthy mind and joyful life.
- 1 cup cooked grain
- 6 oz fresh asparagus
- 1 orange
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 4 chamomile tea bags
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lavender extract
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1. Combine your grain of choice, asparagus, orange, and walnuts in a bowl.
2. Drizzle Baldwin's Lavender, Chamomile, and Honey Dressing on top. To make the dressing, combine 4 bags chamomile tea and one cup boiling water, and brew for 10 minutes (discard tea bags after). Then, combine the tea and honey, lavender, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper into a blender and blend until smooth.
**Note: The dressing makes more than one serving. Add two tablespoons to your bowl and save the rest in the refrigerator.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Oz Investigates: $99 Botox, Silicone Pumping Parties, and Fillers You Buy on the Internet.