The Perspective Bowl is a rainbow of color and texture with spicy kicks of flavor. Avocado, blueberries, spinach, and the signature Spicy Mustard Dressing work in tandem to add a sweet and spicy simplicity to this recipe. It's part of The Living Clearly Method, Hilaria Baldwin's system for a fit body, healthy mind, and joyful life.
- 1 cup cooked grain
- 1/2 avocado
- handful of blueberries
- 1 cup raw spinach
- 1/2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup whole grain spicy mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 scallions, green and white parts, minced
1. Combine your grain of choice, avocado, blueberries, spinach, and sunflower seeds into a bowl.
2. Top off with Baldwin's Spicy Mustard Dressing. To make the dressing, add garlic, mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and scallions into a blender and blend until smooth.
**Note: The dressing makes more than one serving. Add two tablespoons to your bowl and save the rest in the refrigerator.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Oz Investigates: $99 Botox, Silicone Pumping Parties, and Fillers You Buy on the Internet.