12 eggs 1/2 cup 2% milk 6 slices American cheese salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease or lightly butter the cups of your muffin tin. Add any ingredients you'd like (think of each cup as a mini omelet). Just make sure to dice, chop, and/or cut up all ingredients so that they'll fit into the cups.
3. Crack eggs into mixing bowl. Add a splash of milk for extra taste. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix.
4. Pour mixture into muffin tin, making sure to fill each cup equally.
5. Bake for about 10–15 minutes. Then top each cup with a half slice of cheese and let cool.
5. Wrap each egg cup in aluminum foil and place in plastic bag. Freeze.
6. With a week's worth of frozen breakfasts, wake up each day to grab-and-go eggs. Just microwave once you get to the office. Enjoy the pleasure of fast-food convenience without all the hidden fillers!
Become an insider
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.