Reduce the amount of fat in your coleslaw by swapping out mayo for hummus. Hummus contains a quarter of the calories of mayo and a lot less fat. Hummus coleslaw is packed with protein, fiber, and folate that is beneficial to your health.
- 6 tbsp hummus
- 1 lemon, grated and juiced
- 1/2 tsp hot chili paste
- 3 tbsp water
- 4 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 6 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- kosher salt
1. Mix the hummus, lemon zest and juice, hot chili paste, and 3 tablespoons water in a large bowl. Remove 2 tablespoons of the hummus sauce and reserve.
2. Add the coleslaw mix, radishes, and parsley to the remaining hummus sauce and toss. Season with salt.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Truth About Turkey Burgers and If They’re Really Worth Your Money.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!