Wrapping chicken and sweet potatoes in foil to cook them is a great way to ensure your lunch or dinner will be ready soon. This recipe is super easy to whip up when you're on-the-go. Plus, it's a great protein option if you're on the Day-Off Diet. Find out more about the Day-Off Diet and take the Day-Off Diet Assessment so you can find out which social support group is right for you.
- 4 oz sweet potato (about half of a medium potato), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 oz raw boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/3 cup zucchini cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- dashes salt and black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on a baking sheet, and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Place cubed potato in a medium-large microwave- safe bowl. Add 1 tablespoon water, cover, and microwave for 2 minutes, or until slightly softened. Drain excess water.
3. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl, and mix well.
4. Distribute mixture onto the center of foil. Cover with another large piece of foil. Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Cut packet to release steam before opening entirely.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!