Salsa is super low in calories but not often thought of when you're in the grocery store. Top your next chicken dish with fruity salsa mix to spice things up with some added flavor.
- 5 oz boneless skinless chicken breast cutlet
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp fruity tomato salsa (such as peach or pineapple)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on a baking sheet and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper, and place in the center of the foil. Top with salsa.
3. Cover with another large piece of foil. Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Cut packet to release hot steam before opening entirely.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Oz Investigates: How to Avoid Fake Foods in Restaurants.
Tried this recipe? Log in to DoctorOz.com to rate it and find more recipes just for you.
Tried this recipe? Share your rating below!