8 cups sliced Fuji apples 1 tbsp lemon juice 1/4 cup plus 1 tsp brown sugar (not packed) 3 tbsp cornstarch 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/8 tsp salt 1 cup old-fashioned oats 1/2 cup natural light whipped topping
1. Place apples in a slow cooker sprayed with nonstick spray. Add lemon juice and toss to coat. Add 1/4 cup brown sugar, cornstarch, one teaspoon cinnamon, and salt. Toss to coat.
2. In a medium bowl, combine oats, remaining one teaspoon brown sugar, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix well. Sprinkle over contents of the slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low for about four hours, until apples have softened.
4. Allow to cool slightly, about 15 minutes.
5. Top each serving with one tablespoon whipped topping.
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s newsletter and never miss the best content.
Get everything you need to live healthy and happy.
Click here to sign up.