This quick and easy recipe is the perfect dish when you don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen.With the possibility to add on top of your favorite salad or just serve as a simple meal for the kids, this recipe aims to please.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. Place 3 bowls next to each other on your work surface. Fill the first with the flour, the second with the eggs and milk, and the third with the panko, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
4. Season each bowl with salt and pepper and whisk to combine the ingredients (separately) in each bowl.
5. First place chicken tenders in the flour, then in the egg, and then in the breadcrumb mixture. Shake off any excess and place the chicken tender on a baking dish lined with a rack.
6. Continue with the remaining chicken tenders and place into the oven for 12 to 15 minutes until tenders are golden brown and cooked through.
7. Serve with ketchup for the kids or on top of your favorite salad.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Reset and Rebalance: The Fats You Should Eat Plan.