People will be begging "Pretty please with bacon on top" for these pastries! These cinnamon rolls are rolled with bacon, coated in a delicious glaze, and topped with crumbled bacon. They will be your new go-to for sweet and salty cravings.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 8 bacon strips
- 1 can store-bought cinnamon rolls
- 2 tbsp milk
1. Place the bacon in a skillet and cook until a little more than halfway cooked but not crispy, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on a paper towel and set aside.
2. Open the can of cinnamon rolls and unroll each one. Lay a piece of bacon inside the cinnamon roll and roll back up. Place on a baking sheet and cook according to the package instructions.
3. Cook the remaining pieces of bacon until crispy and crumble.
4. Place the store-bought frosting in a bowl. Stir in the milk. When the cinnamon rolls are done, place on a plate and drizzle with the glaze.
5. Sprinkle with additional bacon crumbles on top and enjoy!
For more Dr. Oz wellness tips, recipes, and exclusive sneak peeks from The Dr. Oz Show, subscribe to the Dr. Oz newsletter.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Are There Oz-Approved Waffles and Pancakes?.