Jamika Pessoa's bloody mary is a true classic that you can drink all year round. Each sip is filled with savory flavors that will instantly satisfy your taste buds. While this recipe is only for one, you can quadruple it to serve at your next Sunday brunch to impress all your friends!
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 2 oz vodka
- 4 oz tomato juice
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 skewered hard-boiled egg (optional)
- 1 strip of bacon (optional)
1. Fill a cocktail shaker three-quarters of the way with ice.
2. Add all of the ingredients then cover and shake well.
3. Strain into a pint or highball glass filled with fresh ice. Garnish with celery. Additionally, you can add a skewered hard-boiled egg and strip of bacon so all your guests will be snapping pictures of your homemade treat!