Use your leftover rotisserie chicken to make this delicious buffalo chicken dip. What's even better is this recipe has been made keto-friendly, so if you're on a high fat, high protein, and low carb diet you're in luck. Serve alongside your favorite veggies or simply eat some with a spoon.
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 bunch bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (keto-friendly) hot sauce
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated white cheddar
- blue cheese, for garnish
- celery sticks
- for serving: carrot sticks, radishes, red peppers, cauliflower flourets
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Heat an 8-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat and add in the butter. When melted, stir in the white parts of the scallions and the garlic and season with salt and pepper, cook for about 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
3. Add in the chicken and the parsley and stir to combine. Add the hot sauce and toss to coat. Remove from the heat.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon, cream cheese, and half of the cheddar. Add to the chicken mixture and stir to combine. Season again with salt and pepper and stir in the remaining scallions.
5. Place the mixture back into the skillet and top with the remaining cheddar. Place the skillet onto a baking sheet and place in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes until hot and bubbling around the edges of the pan.
6. Remove from the oven and top with the blue cheese crumbles and serve alongside veggies.
**Note: Calorie count is only for the dip, not the vegetables.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Unbelievable Shopping Mall Scams: Your Identity & Credit Will Never Be the Same .