Jamika is pregnant & she's been craving strawberries! She whipped up these easy stuffed strawberries that are reminiscent to cheesecake and delicious. Strawberries are low in calories and sugar and high in fiber making them a great dessert choice.
Get more recipes from The Dish at Home.
- 1 lb strawberries, stems removed and hulled
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1. Place the strawberries on a platter.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Place in a zip top bag and cut one of the corners of the bag.
3. Pipe the cream cheese, evenly among each strawberry and top with graham cracker cumbs.