Photo from Elizabeth Griffin
This bourbon punch cocktail will be a hit on game day or at any party. Mix up this sweet, refreshing drink and enjoy!
Get more recipes from The Dish on Oz.
- 4 cups brewed, sweetened ice tea
- 3 cups bourbon
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon thinly sliced into wheels
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches
1. Place the sweet tea, bourbon, nectar, and lemon juice in a punch bowl or pitcher and stir to combine.
2. Add in the peach and lemon slices and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
3. Ladle or pour into glasses and serve over ice.
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in Oz Investigates: Fast-Food Pizza Confessions Revealed!.