If you only have a little bit of peanut butter left in the jar and don't know what to do with it, give this recipe a try. This salad with peanut dressing is flavorful and light — perfect for a quick lunch or side with dinner.
Get more recipes from The Dish at Home.
- 1 bag shredded cabbage and carrot mix
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp rice or apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp fresh or ground ginger
- juice and zest of half a lime
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp water, if necessary to thin out
1. Place the cabbage and carrots, scallions, cilantro, and chicken into a serving bowl.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until incorporated.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.